Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Before and After


It’s important to continue a discipline spanking AFTER orgasm because that’s when the message is really driven home.  I know this is true because I’ve experienced it.  The times when my husband has spanked me and then we’ve had an orgasm together and it’s over has left me unfulfilled and rendered the punishment inadequate.  The orgasm sort of erases the memory of the pain.  Sometimes the sexual build up of tension makes the spanking more bearable and becomes a distraction which is why we don’t see drastic behavior changes.  Now, my husband gives me a spanking and when he senses that the sexual tension is distracting me, he either instructs me to masturbate or he brings me to climax.  Immediately when my orgasm has simmered down, he turns me over and resumes my punishment.  This time, there is no distraction and every slap on my bottom is felt and his message is driven home.  Effective punishment must be done before and AFTER the orgasm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment