Monday, July 24, 2017

Sometimes We All Need A Little Help

I don't blog as much as I used to because there just isn't enough time and we've been trying some other methods of discipline that don't involve me blogging about every time I am given a whipping. We have tried a lot of things and I want to tell you about the most recent ones that have really worked well for us.

As all of you guys know my hubby travels for work and sometimes works from home in his home office that is in our basement.  I've gotten many spankings in his office at home, so much that whenever he calls me down there I get those nerves of anticipation in my belly.  Lately, like the past year, he's been traveling over seas more and those are longer trips.  It's taken a toll on me and on our marriage in a way because we haven't been as joined together as we used to be.  I have gotten lonely sometimes and started doing more stuff with my friends and our neighbors.

Three months ago, my hubby was home and we had some of our neighbors over for dinner and drinks and games.  One neighbor, Mitch, I've been hanging out with more often then the others lately and I guess maybe we've been a little more flirty then we should have been.  He rubbed his thumb over my shoulder during our card game and my husband noticed it right away.  When everybody left for the night, my hubby asked me if I had fucked Mitch.  It blew up into a horrible fight and we realized that I was angry at him for being gone so much and he was angry at me for being lonely and needing more attention.  He asked me if I wanted to fuck Mitch and though I had never done anything with Mitch, I couldn't deny that his attention felt really good to me.  My husband asked me if I had been unfaithful to him?  No.  I hadn't, not with my body but with my thoughts, maybe I had.  I broke down sobbing feeling awful and angry.  What was worse was he didn't spank me for my admission of having unfaithful thoughts.  He didn't do anything.

Weeks went by and it was awful.  I thought our marriage was ending.  Then a package came in the mail and he took it downstairs to his office without showing it to me.  My mind started to wonder if he was seeing someone on the side and that's why he didn't punish me for having thoughts about Mitch.  A few hours later he called me downstairs and told me that he didn't punish me for my thoughts about Mitch because he knew that the way I was feeling was partially his fault.  He said he had neglected me and our marriage and had let his work get in the way of our health.  He apologized to me and told me how important I was to him and how much he loved me. I couldn't believe it.  I was so relieved to hear him take responsibility for us and to hear him acknowledge that he had left me and left our marriage behind to his job.  We made love on the couch in his office and it was beautiful.


Afterwards, as I was starting to get dressed, he told me to leave my panties off.  I knew immediately what that meant.  He was going to spank me.  He told me that he was going to discipline me for allowing myself to become flirty with Mitch and for letting myself entertain romantic notions about him.  I knew I deserved this punishment.  He bent me over the arm of the couch, slid his belt from his pants that were on the floor, and gave me a long, hard whipping.  He then sent me to the corner to think about why I allowed myself to be flirty with another man.  He then brought me back over to the couch and over his knee where he gave me a hard hand spanking until I cried in his arms, admitting that I knew it was wrong and asking for his forgiveness.

Back to the corner to think about how my actions brought on these consequences.  Then he told me to put my hands atop his desk and bend over.  I did and awaited the sting of his belt but it didn't come.  Instead he sat down in his chair behind his desk, facing me.  He pushed a button on a remote and I heard a whirring sound and then felt the slap of a paddle.  I looked at him, confused for a moment and then realized that he had placed a spanking machine on the desk.  It was set for ten minutes.  He folded his arms and watched quietly as I received several more slaps with the paddle.  "Every day that I am traveling, you will come down here, take off your panties, bend over my desk and get a spanking to remind you that even when I'm not here, I still care about you, about your behavior and about our marriage."  I cried as he spoke.

He set the machine to maximum levels so it would issue a hard spanking every time.  I've been using it regularly at his request.  I haven't even thought about Mitch or any other man.  Sometimes, when I have infractions in other areas and he is gone, he will call me at night, instruct me to go downstairs for my punishment and then stay on the phone talking to me while I get a spanking.

Our marriage is better, we are connected and close again and it's all thanks to a spanking machine.  If you or your spouse travels and you've felt the disconnect and the loneliness and haven't been able to discipline or be disciplined the way you know is needed for a healthy marriage, get one of these machines, lay down the rules and obey them.  You will be better!  

https://www.spankermachine.com/index.php?lang=en

3 comments:

  1. The Spanking Machine is certainly doing its job. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea I was thinking machine. I know this is an old post and this is a year-and-a-half after it was written, but I hope you guys are doing w And I hope you're getting many spankings.

    ReplyDelete